Email email@example.com or ping us on Twitter.
Watch tutorials on our YouTube channel.
Tips and Tricks
- Tap any instrument title to change sound
- Drag sideways to move loops and scenes
- Long press the grid to select multiple notes
- Long press a scene to change the length
- Long press the title to copy an instrument
- Tap the active scene to play the sequence
- Tap the project title to change the name
- 3D Touch loops to jump straight into edit
- Swipe left to duplicate or share a project
- Use scenes to arrange your loops (tutorial)
- Tap 'EXPORT' in the scenes view
- Render your scenes into a track
- Select the track and tap 'SHARE'
- Upload directly to SoundCloud or export as video or audio
Is there an Android version?
- No, but we're hoping to bring Auxy to Android in the future.
Am I allowed to sell my music?
Auxy makes no claims to your tracks and you can use them in whatever way you like. Just make sure you're not infringing anyone else's copyright. Read more in our Terms of Service.
Will you add support for background audio, Audiobus, or MIDI out?
- No. We appreciate that some people want to use multiple apps when making music but we think that connecting different apps on the same device is a messy experience, which we don't want to spend time on.
Auxy is designed and engineered in Sweden by Henrik Lenberg and Fredrik Gadnell. Our vision is to build the best instruments for the next generation of producers and help them push music forward as an artform.
If you like what we do, the best way to support us is to rate the app and tell your friends to try it.